Mr. Stevens' Portfolio

Live, Laugh, Learn

Vegan Meal #4

Spicy Thai peanut sauce over yam and rice. This week I made a delicious meal, it was discovered off of the website I used for one of the previous meals I have made (link below). I have been not upholding the vegan diet in all aspects of my life but I have made major alterations that I believe have been beneficial to my health. I have been no putting dairy in my coffee, and not eating red meat. This has lead to a better everyday feeling but also less bloating and better skin. I have been trying to eat healthier as a whole but it has been difficult with working and going to the gym as often as I have been. My focus somedays is to jest eat enough food, that’s when I find myself feeling sick from eating dairy and processed foods.

Today I created the meal below but also incorporated additional food such as broccoli and carrots. I also used a sweet chilli sauce which has been my absolute favourite to add to any rice-based meal.

This meal cost around 23 dollars to purchase but I had some ingredients at home already, lowering the price. This meal left me with plenty of leftovers as well-fed two other people.

The peanut sauce I made without measuring cups and just estimated quantities but was so delicious and made the meal so much better.

Here is a picture!

https://cookieandkate.com/spicy-thai-peanut-sauce-over-roasted-sweet-potatoes-and-rice/

Thanks Again!

Ari Stevens